What is it?
This method helps keep the reader saturated in the Gospels, and keep the biography of Jesus as the center. You will read through 10 different parts, alternating between a Gospel and batches of letters - history and prophecy.
The 4 categories of New Testament:
• Proclamation of the Gospel : The 4 Gospels
• Propagation of the Gospel : Acts
• Explanation of the Gospel : The Epistles
• Culmination of the Gospel : Revelation
How to do this:
Read at a comfortable pace
• 1 chapter per day = 9 months
• 2 chapters per day = 4+ months
• 8-9 chapters per day = 1 month
Don't just read it to "finish it".
Let the Word of God impact your heart. Take notes. Consider Jesus as you read. Discover Jesus in each chapter.
We hope this helps you find Jesus in the Word, and fall more in love with Him.
READING PLAN ORDER:
- 1 CORINTHIANS, 2 CORINTHIANS, GALATIANS, EPHESIANS
- PHILIPPIANS, COLOSSIANS, 1 THESSALONIANS, 2 THESSALONIANS, 1 TIMOTHY, 2 TIMOTHY, TITUS
- GOSPEL OF JOHN
- PHILEMON, HEBREWS, JAMES, 1 PETER, 2 PETER, 1 JOHN, 2 JOHN, 3 JOHN, JUDE