What is it?
This reading plan we developed aims to help you read through the entire New Testament in a new and engaging way. It does this by keeping you saturated in the Gospels, with the story of Jesus at the center. You’ll read through 9 different “parts”, alternating back and forth between a Gospel and a batch of letters.
The 4 categories of the New Testament
The New Testament is naturally divided into 4 distinct sections, or categories. By using our reading plan, you get a fresh and dynamic view of those sections.
• Proclamation of the Gospel : The 4 Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John)
• Propagation of the Gospel : The book of Acts
• Explanation of the Gospel : The Letters (from the book of Romans through to Jude)
• Culmination of the Gospel : The book of Revelation
How to do it
Read at the pace you’re comfortable with:
• 1 chapter per day = to finish in 9 months
• 2 chapters per day = to finish in 4+ months
• 8-9 chapters per day = to finish in 1 month
Letters: Acts, Romans
Letters: 1st and 2nd Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians
Letters: Philippians, Colossians, 1&2 Thessalonians, 1&2 Timothy, Titus
Letters: Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 & 2 Peter, 1, 2 & 3 John, Jude
and finish with Revelation
Crazy idea: don't just read to "finish it"
Let the Word of God impact your heart! Take notes! Consider Jesus as you read. Discover Jesus in each chapter.
We hope this helps you find Jesus in the Word, and fall more in love with Him.